Your E-mail Address
An e-mail address is required to sign up for The Ruins of. This e-mail address is not revealed to other players, to other companies, or anyone else. Administrators may look up your e-mail address for administrative use (assisting in lost account recovery, for example).
You will receive e-mails from The Ruins of for the following reasons only:
- If you request to have your password reset.
- To send you notifications and reminders (ex: when maximum AP has been reached. optional; set in account preferences).
- To contact you in the event there is some kind of trouble with a payment received from you.
- To contact you in the event your account is banned.
- To contact you for some other, similarly-important reason.
Your In-game Profile
Players may choose to put personally identifiable information in their profile, including pictures, instant messaging screen names, and more. The Ruins of cannot be held responsible for what other players do with information which you make available in this way. Be a responsible internet-user.